Do you know that pearls are tougher than diamonds? It’s true! Although hardness and toughness sound like similar terms, they're very different from one another.
These gradient pearl embellishments breathe glamour into this distressed navy blue jacket from the Creative Director.
Why sooo many pearls:
- Pearls are unique among gemstones. Perhaps because of their origin and radiance.
- Pearls are considered a symbol of one’s beliefs and values, like beauty, completeness, purity, happiness, love, chastity, perfection, power, truth, and wisdom
- Pearls have fascinated people from the time they were first found in artifacts in Mesopotamia until the present.
- Pearls are among nature’s most fascinating creations.
- Pearls have been worn since the earliest times of civilization. Dating back to 520 BC, the oldest item of pearl of jewelry was discovered in the sarcophagus of a Persian princess.
This beauty weighs 4.6 lbs (DRYCLEAN ONLY)